Friday, 15 February 2013

Initial Heart Swap

Yay, I'm back!  I am now in possession of a shiny new laptop (not that my previous one was old - it was only a year old).  Unfortunately I am now running Windows 8.  It is soooo different!  If I hadn't been shown how, I wouldn't even be able to turn the laptop off.  There is no START button!  Intuitive it is NOT!!  I will play around with it for a while, and if I can't make sense of it, I'll be installing Windows 7.  I guess I'm showing my age - eeek!

Now, as I posted before I have received my Initial Heart from Michell.  Finally here are the photos.









And here is what I sent to Clare



As you can see my binding skills need major improvement.  I'm so sorry Clare.  Of course I also sent a box of choccies.

Thanks so much to Cheryl for organising this great swap.  I have loved being part of it.

5 comments:

  1. Such sweet hearts Helen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely hearts and a gorgeous table-runner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hearts given and received. Love the cross stitch "C" on the one you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely gifts sent and received Helen,love your embroidered heart and also the two hearts entwined,so pretty,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts !! Yes ! it was a wonderful swap !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete