Saturday 18 February 2012

FNSI

So if I pretend that I live in the US can I say that this is still Saturday?  I ended up falling asleep at 7pm last night with Little Miss so I didn't manage to get online to post a photo of my FNSI accomplishments.  Not that I have a stunning completed project to show anyway!  I managed to cut out and get started on Block One of the Summer Block Party quilt designed by Donna's Quilt Studio (my local quilt shop). I love this fabric... I can see it made into some beautiful little dresses for my blue-eyed girl.  I gave up having only completed three quarters of the block - I'm going to have to unpick some bits as the points around the outside of the block are not lining up properly.  I have SO much to learn - it looks easy in theory, but I really struggle!  Any way, here is the photo.


I've seen the completed quilt at the shop - gorgeous!  Donna is one very talented lady!

I hope everyone else had a successful FNSI.  See ya next time!

Helen

3 comments:

  1. I love your block. The colors and fabrics are gorgeous. Cutting takes a lot of time, so give yourself a pat on the back. Well done.
    Susan
    @www.sewmanythingstosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors !!
    I believe in you ! You'll finish this block !! :)
    Florence

    ReplyDelete