Thursday 13 October 2011

What a welcome!

Thank you to everyone who commented on my first post.  I hope I didn't miss anyone when I was sending out my replies. Apologies if I did.

You are such a friendly bunch, and so inspirational.  I can't wait to be a fully-fledged part of this community and to get to know you all better.

I hope to be back soon with a photo of my first block of the Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM.  I received the first four blocks a couple of weeks ago and have just started cutting the squares.  With a nearly-three-year-old, two kittens and a dog running riot (and me cutting out on the floor!) I'm finding it's not an easy job!

The other project I'll be starting soon is the This Goes with That Club from Patchwork Plus.  I'm going with the Ruby option as I love that fabric, and I don't have much of a stash of my own to pick and choose from.  It starts later this month, so watch this space.

Thanks so much again.  Till next time.....

3 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed those comments...........can't wait to see what your working on..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome ! Can't wait to see your blocks !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing some of your work..looks like you have a few 'spectators' there to help or hinder you as you're cutting out!

    ReplyDelete