Saturday 2 March 2013

February OPAM

A bit late posting (I'm in shock that March is here already!!), but here are my finishes for February.



I have completed another project but I won't be showing that until later this month, so it can't be counted yet.

We've had a bit of sickness around here lately.  Little Miss, then me, with colds, me with a headache that I can't shake off, and yesterday Little Miss had her vaccinations (she always ends up suffering, poor thing).  So I'm looking forward to a new month, with good health and good fortune.  Here's hoping for the same for you.

Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. lovely work Helen,hope you are all better now,take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finishes especially the cross stitch heart :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both projects! Wish I could cross stitch like you, but I'm always losing my place! LOL!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hearts !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. We note you are on the schedule for stitch me up, you must have dropped out...or you have some difficulty with posting..either way please let us know...

    ReplyDelete